- Launched in 2004
- As of January 2011 has more than 600 million active users (Up from 350 Million in 2010)
- 50% of active users log on to Facebook in any given day
- Average user has 130 friends
- People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook
- There are over 900 million objects that people interact with (pages, groups, events and community pages)
- More than 30 billion pieces of content (web links, news stories, blog posts, notes, photo albums, etc.) shared each month. (5 Billion in 2009)
- Every month, more than 250 million people engage with Facebook on external websites.
- More than 2.5 million websites have integrated with Facebook, including over 80 of comScore’s U.S. Top 100 websites and over half of comScore’s Global Top 100 websites
Statistics – Facebook.com
Leave a Comment
Your feedback is valuable for us. Your email will not be published.